Watch tennis legends such as Mansour Bahrami and Greg Rusedski compete in style this festive season at Champions Tennis at the Royal Albert Hall.
Whether you are hosting corporate clients, treating the team to an end of year celebration or celebrating a special occasion, Champions Tennis offers a range of exciting premium VIP hospitality experiences on both weekdays and weekends.
Enjoy the ultimate tennis experience with our intimate in-box Champions Club package. Upon arrival, guests will enjoy a champagne and canapé reception in the comfort of their box, followed by an array of gourmet dishes and desserts. Guests will then settle down to enjoy some highly competitive and entertaining tennis, with a dedicated box steward on hand to serve drinks from the complimentary bar throughout.
- Premium box seats
- Early VIP admission
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Followed by a selection of hot dishes
- Dessert, cheeseboard and coffee
- Complimentary bar*
- Dedicated box steward
- Official souvenir programme
*Complimentary bar does not include champagne
Boxes must be sold in their entirety. The Champions Club experience is available in the following boxes:
|Box Type||Box Capacity||Price Per Person|
£400 + VAT
Grand Tier (Thursday Evening)
£450 + VAT
£350 + VAT
£300 + VAT
|Champions Club In-Box Schedule||Thurs 25th & Fri 26th Afternoon||Thurs 25th & Fri 26th Evening||Sat 27th Afternoon||Sat 27th Evening||Sun 28th Afternoon||Sun 28th Evening|
Champagne Reception in box
Lunch/Dinner in your box
Tennis ends and guests depart
Pre-tennis reception with Q&A
Upon arrival through our VIP entrance, guests will make their way to the Racquet Club for a pre-tennis reception where they can enjoy champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks. A delicious combination of canapés and bowl food will be circulated in addition to hot food served by chefs from a gourmet food stall. Guests will end the reception on a high with an intimate Q&A from a Champions Tennis legend, before guests make their way to their premium courtside seats for the Tennis.
Racquet Club with reserved stall seat @ £200 + VAT per person
- Thursday 25th of November (Evening: 6:00 – 10:30pm)
- Friday 26th of November (Afternoon: 12:00 – 4:30pm)
- Saturday 27th of November (Afternoon: 12:00 – 4:30pm)
- Saturday 27th of November (Evening: 4:30 – 9:00pm)
- Early VIP admission
- Welcome glass of champagne on arrival, with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks during the reception
- Delicious selection of canapés and bowl food
- Dedicated chef on hand to serve hot food from a gourmet food stall
- Q&A with Champions Tennis Legend
- Premium courtside seat
- Official souvenir programme – one per two guests
To book your hospitality package or to discuss a bespoke option, contact Mollie Stonham at RAHHospitality@img.com or call +44(0)20 8233 5838
Read the full Hospitality Terms and Conditions here.